For best results:
1. Make sure application area is clean and dry. (Optional: Wipe down the application area with an alcohol wipe and let completely dry.)
2. Remove wrap from adhesive liner.
3. Apply carefully starting at the edge of the application area. Once satisfied with the edge fit you can begin to apply pressure and wrap the the rest of the piece.
4. If you are not satisfied with initial fitment, you can slowly and carefully remove the wrap and attempt to reapply. This can be done multiple times in the first 20 minutes of application without loss of adhesion. Once the adhesive is cured, it will be much more difficult to remove, but not impossible. (Due to the variation in application surfaces, we can only guarantee this as a one time use but it is certainly possible to reuse this product if it removes cleanly after initial application.)
5. Apply even pressure throughout the wrap once satisfied with fitment to promote adhesion. (This 3M adhesive product is pressure activated.)
6. If there are any fabric frays or loose threads, you can singe the edges very briefly with a lighter or torch, being careful not to burn or catch the fabric on fire.
7. Sit back and admire your new optic wrap and rest assured your tactical gear is now protected with the best mil-spec quality materials.
All Ranger Wraps are cut very PRECISE so margin of error for install is very small. If it doesn't seem like it fits, try to reapply until satisfied, the adhesive will not lose stickiness until fully cured. If it is still not fitted to your liking, reach out to us and let us know how we can help.